An award–winning hospitality and food hall brand, Manifesto works at the intersection of real estate, gastronomy and technology. We are a company that aims to bring people together. It’s that simple! At Manifesto we have a mission to turn ordinary spaces into extraordinary places. We create unforgettable gastro-hospitable experiences for those who love to socialize in a chic, sustainable environment.
About The Opportunity:
The Prague-based Project Manager will oversee the roll-out of new food markets. Supporting the Development Director and Expansion Manager, you will work closely with designers, planners, contractors, suppliers and the internal food hall operations and marketing team to deliver world-class food hall destinations in Prague and Berlin.
How we see the role & what you will do:
For details check www.manifesto.city | Career.
- The opportunity to play a key role crafting unique food and beverage experiences in Europe.
- The position is starting in Q2 2022 full-time.
- Fixed salary & company benefits.
- A dog-friendly modern office space in Prague and Berlin city center at WeWork.
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- Position in a data-driven, creative, open-minded international team.
- Team get togethers, from our team Happy Hours to annual team building offsites – we know how to have a good time!
- Lots of opportunity to progress and innovate as part of a global family of tech-enabled hospitality brands.
- You have mid-level construction management experience 5-7 years.
- Experience in planning & budgeting.
- You have a proven track record of project management.
- Knowledge of budgeting, scheduling, project management.
- Well organized, excellent communication, self-starting, responsible individual and team player.
- Construction management or architecture project management experience preferred.
- Hospitality, food & beverage, retail, leisure experience will be an added advantage.
- Open minded is a must. We never start with ‘no.’
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have strong problem-solving skills.
- You are able to stay positive and calm under pressure.
- Do you like speed? This is the right job for you.
- Fluent in English, and German.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
Send us your CV to [email protected] with “I want to become a Project Manager at Manifesto” in the subject. And tell us why you are the best candidate.